Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What's Good?

I really like the Pokemon tv series. The Newer ones may seem kind of cheesy, but I still find them enjoyable. I really like Pokemon cause it's like an adventure when I play the games. Playing and watching Pokemon keeps my inner child alive. It keeps my imagination active, cause I imagine battles to myself as if they were real. And I find it fun to imagine all of this. Some will say playing the early Pokemon games was a great experience. Even though they were video games it was a journey in a box. When one started a Pokemon game they were to choose one starter Pokemon that would travel with them and fight battles alongside them. Every person that I've talked to that played Pokemon said they grew attatched to that Pokemon even though it was a game and that they would never go anywhere in the game without their friend. I have to admit this also actually. I really believe that doing something that keeps one's inner child personality alive is essential for a great life and Pokemon is what keeps it alive in me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment