Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Advice for Miss Wolff

First I'll what I like about the class. I really enjoy the graffiti board, that must be continued. I really really like how my class is really chill, I enjoy reading stories and then we discuss the story with the graffiti board. The part of our class being chill may just be our class, we aren't extremely noisy and rebellious and disrespectful as the regular classes I have passed by and noticed. My advice would be if the honours classes aren't to noisy to try and keep it chill, because it makes the students happier and more willing to share ideas of the stories. Now the regular classes may have some very rude students, but make sure the students don't break you and stand your ground. That's all I can think of right now. Best of luck to Miss Wolff!

No comments:

Post a Comment